- Established for 40 years in Lansdale
- Loving and Nurturing care for infants 6 weeks through school age children
- Open Monday through Friday from 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM year round
- Privately owned and operated by a mother of four children
- Warm and inviting, newly remodeled in home style décor customized by the owner and a local artist
- Full and part-time childcare available
- Flexible hourly care now offered through our “DayBreak” service
Our Curriculum focuses on play and discovery where learning comes naturally.
- Curriculum taught by teachers with a degree
- Music enrichment is part of our curriculum. Children sing, learn and play with a professional music group leader, experienced in singing, instrumental accompaniment and guiding / inspiring young children. The fun comes first and the music skills follow.
- Spanish enrichment is also a part of our curriculum. Our goal is to introduce young children to Spanish basics including the language and culture. This enables young children to get an early start on a bilingual future in a fun and entertaining environment.
- Park-like playground with the largest custom build sandbox in the area
- All staff is CPR and First Aid trained
- Bilingual staff / teachings
- Open-door policy
- Home-like spacious infant room with separate playing, eating and custom nursery sleeping area. Nursery designed by owner and local artist.
- Member DVAEYC and NAEYC